1. Download OperaTOR from http://archetwist.com/opera/operator
2. Install OperaTOR - a TOR client for the Opera browser.
3. Verify that TOR is working correctly using the pre-installed bookmark "Are you using Tor?"
4. Start Google Chrome.
5. Using the Tools menus (it looks like a wrench), choose options, "Under the hood". Scroll down to "Network" and click the "Change Proxy Setting" button.
6. Under the "Connections" tab, choose "LAN Setting" - Select Use Proxy server and enter "Localhost" and port 8118.
7. Save your work and return to the Chrome web browser. Check that you are using TOR by going to http://check.torproject.org/
A Green message will indicate that TOR is operating correctly. A Red message will indicate that TOR is not set up correctly.8. Continue to surf using TOR